About the Change Part 4 of 5 add-on
Personalize your tome even more by adding more pages! Why be limited to 80 pages, or even our pre-designed character sheets? The sky's the limit!
Here are our most popular bespoke requests:
- Building a campaign notebook as a game master? Our hex sheets may come in handy. Mix them up with our plain, dotted, lined, and hex sheets to make the GM notebook of your dreams.
- Too many TRPG characters to count? Put them all in one handy tome! Who needs extensive notes anyway? Take away those sheets for notes and replace them with character sheets in one beautiful notebook!
- Playing too many systems? Don't be limited to 5e! We've got character sheets for other systems, and adding even more options as we go along!
How to change the first 80 pages of your tome
Each tome can be split into five parts of 16 pages each. Changing any of these five parts into sheets of your choice is free!
This listing is for changing the fourth 16 pages of your tome to the option you select.
- Change to 16 pages of plain sheets
- Change to 16 pages of dotted sheets
- Change to 16 pages of lined sheets
- Change to 16 pages of 1" hex sheets
- Change to 16 pages of 5e character sheets (good for one character, comes with 7 extra pages for some notes)
- Change to 16 pages of Cthulhu investigator sheets (good for one character, comes with 11 extra pages for some notes)
All our sheets are made of the same 170gsm ivory paper! It's acid-free, smooth, and calligraphy- and fountain-pen friendly. We use pigment ink to make sure pages are as smudge-proof as much as possible. (Please don't dunk them in water!)