About this addon
Personalize your tome even more by adding more pages! Why be limited to 80 pages, or even our pre-designed character sheets? The sky's the limit!
Here are our most popular bespoke requests:
- Building a campaign notebook as a dungeon master? Our hex sheets may come in handy. Mix them up with our plain, dotted, and lined sheets to make the DM notebook of your dreams.
- Too many D&D characters to count? Put them all in one handy tome! Who needs extensive notes anyway? Put multiple character sheets in one beautiful notebook!
- Playing too many systems? Don't be limited to D&D! We've got character sheets for The One Ring RPG and Call of Cthulhu, and adding even more options as we go along!
How to change the first 80 pages of your tome
Each tome can be split into five parts of 16 pages each. Changing any of these five parts into sheets of your choice is free!
This listing is for changing the first 16 pages of your tome to the option you select.
- Change to: 16 pages of plain sheets
- Change to: 16 pages of lined sheets
- Change to: 16 pages of dotted sheets
- Change to: 16 pages of 1" hex sheets
- Change to: 16 pages of 0.5" hex sheets
- Change to: 16 pages of one Dungeons and Dragons character sheet set
- Change to: 16 pages of one The One Ring character sheet set
- Change to: 16 pages of The Passage of Years
- Change to: 16 pages of one Call of Cthulhu investigator sheet set
Here are some sample photos of the page options available.
D&D 5e Character Sheet (plain/dotted/hex/lined) - please see the D&D 5e Character Tome description for a table of contents for our character sheets!
The One Ring Character Sheet (plain/dotted/hex/lined) - table of contents coming soon!
The One Ring Passage of Years (notes, plain/dotted/hex/lined) - these are designed for use for The One Ring tomes, but adding them to any notebook adds a bit of flair!
Plain, dotted, hex (1" and 0.5"), lined sheets (TBA)