About the Add More Pages add-on
Personalize your tome even more by adding more pages! Why be limited to 80 pages, or even our pre-designed character sheets? The sky's the limit!
Here are our most popular bespoke requests:
- Building a campaign notebook as a dungeon master? Our hex sheets may come in handy. Mix them up with our plain, dotted, lined, and hex sheets to make the DM notebook of your dreams.
- Too many tabletop RPG characters to count? Put them all in one handy tome! Who needs extensive notes anyway? Take away those sheets for notes and replace them with character sheets in one beautiful notebook!
- Playing too many systems? Don't be limited to any one system like 5e! We've got character sheets for other tabletop RPG systems, and adding even more options as we go along!
How to add more pages to your tome
You can add more pages to your tome in 16-page increments. Each set of 16 pages cost ₱100 each.
If you would like to add a set of 16 pages to your tome, choose one of the following options and add it to your cart:
- Add 16 pages of plain sheets
- Add 16 pages of dotted sheets
- Add 16 pages of lined sheets
- Add 16 pages of 1" hex sheets
- Add 16 pages of 5e character sheets (good for one character, comes with 7 extra pages for some notes)
- Add 16 pages of Cthulhu investigator sheets (good for one character, comes with 11 extra pages for some notes)
Place instructions on how to order these new pages into the Special Instructions field. By default, these extra sets of pages will be placed at the end of the notebook.
All our sheets are made of the same 170gsm ivory paper! It's acid-free, smooth, and calligraphy- and fountain-pen friendly. We use pigment ink to make sure pages are as smudge-proof as much as possible. (Please don't dunk them in water!)